The MUR is a rigid Mil-Spec flat-top upper made to fit all AR15/M16 M4 rifles and carbines. The MUR was developed to give the customer a Mil-Spec correct upper receiver with a thicker wall, making the MUR upper receiver a stronger platform. This more rigid upper receiver will increase accuracy and reliability, while extending the life of the interfacing components. The MUR-1A model comes equipped with a shell deflector and forward assist. The MUR-1S comes with a one-piece machined shell deflector only.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Machined from 7075 Forging
- Stress relieved, heat treated, aged twice and cryogenic treated
- Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Class 2
- Precision machined and finished by hand
- Bore coated with dry film lube over the anodized surface
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 parts and accessories
- Available with (MUR-1A) or without forward assist (MUR-1S)
- M4 feed ramps
Due to our Lifetime Warranty, we advise that you not remove or attempt to remove your shell deflector. The shell deflector is pinned in place during factory assembly. Our Lifetime Warranty covers all of our products as long as they are not modified in any way (i.e. disassembly). We do offer a service in house that will maintain your Lifetime Warranty. Please contact us for more information.
Many of VLTOR’s products are export controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Shipments from VLTOR may contain products controlled by the U.S. DoS or the U.S. DoC. Export of such items may not be done without prior approval from the U.S. Government and VLTOR.