The Viridian C5L green laser with tactical light is so tiny, it tucks neatly between trigger guard and muzzle, with no overhang, and will work with virtually any railed gun. This C5L features a green laser (50 x brighter than traditional red) that is visible in day or night with multiple modes of operation and easy windage/elevation adjustment.
- Range: 100 yards in daylight/2 miles at night
- Lumen: 100 lumen constant/140 lumen strobe
- Laser: 5 mW/510-532nm
- Battery Life: 4+ hours constant, 7+ hours strobing, 60 minutes laser + light
- Adjustable: Windage/elevation
- Activation: Automatic activation with INSTANT-ON®/user defined operating modes
- 7 Year limited warranty
Viridian's C5L is equipped with INSTANT-ON® activation. When paired with a TacLoc holster (sold separately), you can ignite your green laser and tactical light instantly when you draw your weapon. When you draw it's on.
The C5L features a 100 lumen tactical light with CREE LED in constant and strobe modes. It comes standard with RADIANCE® taclight technology, which expands light into a wider beam, revealing over twice the horizontal area of conventional tactical lights. With no wasted light above or below your target area, you get a better picture, faster discovery, smoother tracking and more positive targeting than any other weapon-mounted tool.