The fastest, most accurate, ultra-compact micro reflex sight – the ROMEOZero™ has been optimized for everyday concealed carry and pistols with slim slide profiles. The sight features a ruggedized, WeaponsGrade™ textured polymer body and the SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer lens system. The ROMEOZero enables rapid target acquisition in an everyday carry package at an iron sight price.
ROMEO ZERO is Compatible With:
- Direct mount to ROMEOZero
- Shield RMS-c footprint
- J-Point footprint
*Please note, this product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1.
- SpectraCoat™ HD Polymer Lens with 10 times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses
- WeaponsGrade™ Ultralite Polymer housing optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry and also slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms.
- Stippling pattern on the housing matches P365 and P365XL grip pattern, for an integrated look
- 8 vivid, user-configurable daytime illumination levels
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Parallax free
- Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots
- 10 year battery life – unrivaled in a micro reflex sight
- Assembled in USA
*The ROMEOZero was designed to match the Shield RMS-c footprint. Two sets of mounting screws are included with commercial versions of the ROMEOZero – M3 screws which are meant to mount the ROMEOZero to SIG P365 optics-ready slides, and M4 screws which are meant to mount the ROMEOZero to certain pistols that have slides cut for the Shield RMS-c footprint. SIG Sauer does not recommend mounting the ROMEOZero to Springfield Hellcat pistols, as the Hellcat design does not allow for a sufficient amount of thread engagement with the optic mounting screws. SIG Sauer assumes no liability if a user attempts to mount a ROMEOZero to a Springfield Hellcat pistol slide. Customers are encouraged to contact their firearm’s manufacturer for guidance on compatible optics products and specific installation procedures for their firearm.