2A Armament AR10 Titanium Regulated Bolt Carrier Group. It is an excellent option for running a large frame AR rifle such as the 2A Xanthos rifle, with a suppressor. It is also useful to regulate your AR10 gas system if it needs a bit of tuning and also can help reduce felt recoil. It features a gas regulating gate built into the carrier, so it is easily adjustable right through your port door. These carriers feature the same design as our Ti RBC that we created for the AR15. The RBC has infinite adjustment from fully open, to fully closed on the regulating gate. The RBC can be tuned to most combinations of buffers, springs, suppressors, and barrel lengths. The RBC Is fully adjustable through the port door and does not require the firearm to be broken down for adjustment.
ONLY AVAILABLE IN BLACK ION BOND FINISH
- Carrier: Grade 5, 6AL-4V Titanium black Ion Bond finish
- Bolt: 9310 steel, heat treated, MP, Cryo'd, QPQ Nitride
- Extractor: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride
- Carrier key: machined, heat treated, QPQ Nitride, staked screws
- Regulating gate: machined from 6AL-4V Titanium
- Weight: 11.55 oz fully assembled carrier group
- T-6 Torx tool supplied for adjustment
- Patent No. 9,857,129
- Product of the great state of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.